Responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of investments and asset allocation within client accounts.
Provides secure, accurate, responsive, and courteous customer service to both internal and external customers at all times.
Primary objective of this position is to be a trusted advisor to every internal and external customer. Inspires confidence and builds lasting relationships by consistently exhibiting each of the trusted advisor skills in order to help our customers identify and achieve their financial goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Client asset management including development of investment policy statements, asset allocation recommendations, and implementation / ongoing management of client investment portfolios.
- Client relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular client contact; communications specific to investments, portfolio changes and account reviews.
- Trading in client portfolios.
Other Job Functions:
- Serve as member on the Investment Sub-Committee, which includes conducting due diligence on securities to include on lists of investments approved for use in client portfolios.
- Participate in business development activities, meet with prospective clients to present proposals and discuss Texas Bank and Trust's investment process.
- Attend seminars, webinars, conferences, and / or workshops to keep informed as to the latest industry trends and maintain certification.
- Represent the firm in the community.
- Other duties as requested by their supervisor or other management representatives of the bank.