Sr Wealth Strategist, CSG
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Do you have a desire to be a part of the wealth management process? Do people consider you a strategic thinker and strong collaborator? Do you have a strong background in financial planning and experience with complex financial planning concepts? What about a deep understanding of the Financial Advisor role? If you answered yes to these questions, the Senior Wealth Strategist role could be the right opportunity for you!
Qualifications Required for the Job: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* 7+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
* Direct client experience as a member of the client's professional team and/or JD or CPA preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Law required
* Series 7 & 66 required or attainable within 6 months of hire
* Insurance license required or attainable within 6 months of hire
* Certified Financial Planner (CFP^®) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) required or process to begin within 6 months of hire and must actively pursue consistent with department policy.
* Exceptional written, verbal, organizational, and communication skills – ability to simplify the complex
* Personal initiative, ability to collaborate, coach and mentor others
* Strong understanding of Edward Jones processes including the implementation of the financial planning process
* Understanding and alignment with the firm values, beliefs, policies, procedures as well as business objectives