Argenta Canada Ltd. was founded in 2014 and implements short-term trading strategies for an institutional investor that are designed to maximize returns while minimizing the daily volatility of returns. Argenta’s strategies are focused on market-making and are transacted using a co-located high speed trading system. Argenta is registered in the portfolio manager category with the Alberta Securities Commission.
Argenta Canada requires a Trading Analyst to join its growing team help design and implement short-term trading strategies. The Analyst will be primarily responsible for spreadsheet analysis and monitoring market conditions to identify potential trading opportunities. Other responsibilities will include daily processing of the firm's trading activity, accounting, database construction and maintenance, and trade execution. The position will require long hours and a high level of dedication.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Well-developed spreadsheet modelling skills
- Keen interest in the markets and/or short-term trading strategies
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree
- Track record of excellence
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable operating in a high-performance culture
- Enrolled in or completion of the CFA program
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17, 2018. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors