Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager: This is a great opportunity for an experienced financial professional to join an established, yet entrepreneurial-minded, investment firm in a role serving as the primary bridge between the client, the financial markets, and First Bankers Trust (FBT) internal resources.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional client management skills and demonstrate the ability to build and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients. The candidate should also have a passion for investments and a keen interest in learning and communicating our internal investment philosophy. Additionally, the candidate will be actively involved in the continued development of FBT’s Investment Process along with the Chief Investment Officer and Senior Portfolio Manager. In his role, he or she may also work closely with the FBT Business Development Officer.
- Serves as Relationship Manager on client relationships, accountable for coordinating investments, financial planning, trust administration and other wealth management advice and solutions.
- Researches and validates client investment objectives, creates Investment Policy Statements, assures delivery of an asset allocation that enables the client to achieve stated objectives, and monitors overall portfolio construction to ensure alignment with client's wealth objectives
- Conducts periodic client meetings to review investments and client objectives, incorporating additional FBT team members (Portfolio Manager, Trust Officer, etc.) as needed
- Actively participates in the development and execution of FBT’s Investment Process
- Capital Markets Forecasts, Asset Allocation Models, Rising Dividend Equity Portfolio
- To whatever extent possible, participate in new business development process, including
- encouraging and following up on client referrals
- presenting and executing investment proposals tailored to meet client objectives.
- cultivating Centers of Influence
- Preparing and maintaining client information in accordance with documentation retention practices and procedures utilizing the client relationship management (CRM) system and all other required technology platforms
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Commitment to the investment and wealth management industry as demonstrated by earning or working toward an advanced degree (MBA) or certification (CFA, CFP, CIMA).
- At least two years proven ability to work with private clients in a collaborative team-based environment
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of and interest in capital markets
- Proven ability to learn and articulate complex concepts
- Salary commensurate with experience
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors