Assistant Vice President - Research
Asia Securities is Sri Lanka's leading independent equity brokerage firm. The firm has a 27-year history of leading market share and was ranked as a top 2 broker in terms of trading turnover at the CSE. It's research team has been recognized as the best stockbroking research team by the CFA Society of Sri Lanka.
We are seeking a smart individual to join the research team of our newly formed Private Wealth Management affiliate. They will be responsible for taking a lead role in identifying and recommending investment opportunities across multiple asset classes.
- Ability to analyze and understand value drivers across multiple asset classes and industries
- Financial modeling and a deep understanding of valuation methodologies
- Report writing and presentation
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in fund management, private equity, equity/fixed income research or investment banking
- Recognized professional and or academic qualification