Portfolio and Transactions Analyst
5 days left
Post Acute Partners, LLC, a large and growing geriatric and pediatric post-acute healthcare services company focused in the Northeast, has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Financial Analyst to join its New York City corporate office.
This key position is responsible for performing analysis pertaining to acquisitions, development, recapitalization, refinancing and special projects as required. The Analyst will work on projects with owners and senior executives across the Company and report directly to the Director of the group.
Acquisitions & Development: Analyst will independently work on single-site acquisition opportunities and will support Director and Analysts in analysis and due diligence related to multi-site acquisitions and developments including:
- Updates operating and capital projections and sensitivities (both preliminary to assess value and detailed upon further due diligence). Works with key stakeholder group to build detailed model assumptions for internal and lender versions of underwriting.
- Models various financial structures and prepares IRR, NPV, cash on equity and return on cost projections.
- Compares relative terms across financing term sheets and evaluates economics.
- Coordinates due diligence process with Seller and key stakeholder group by cataloguing due diligence data received from target and disseminating relevant due diligence documents to key internal and external stakeholders. Analyzes financial-related due diligence. Assists internal stakeholder team in reviewing and signing off on due diligence.
- Assists with presentations to new potential capital sources/lenders.
- Monitors performance in comparison to underwriting through to closing and post-closing portfolio management.
- Creates and updates closing statements through to transaction closing and works with Buyer, Seller and title company to obtain signoff.
- Updates financial models and improves upon existing models through Excel automation.
- Updates detailed market research discipline as well as transactions and equity databases to monitor relevant transactions in the industry and potential capital sources.
- Updates detailed maps and profiles for competitors and feeder hospitals for existing portfolios and prospective acquisition targets.
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed.
Portfolio Management: Supports Director in analysis and reporting related to existing business including:
- Updates analysis related to refinancing opportunities.
- Updates facility-level, portfolio-level and company level multi-year projections, which incorporate returns and projects equity distributions/contributions.
- Assists in preparation of periodic internal valuations of all portfolios.
- Spearheads due diligence for and review of third party external appraisals.
- Tracks original underwritten proformas to actual and budgeted performance.
- Updates presentations to existing lenders and potential new financing sources.
- Drafts quarterly covenant calculations and covenant projections.
- Monitors covenant compliance with financing documents and prepares lender reporting packages.
- Assists in documenting / abstracting key financing documents.
- Assists with budget process for all business lines.
- Develops proformas and return models for development opportunities within existing portfolio.
- BS in Finance / Accounting and / or BA in Economics preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare M&A and /or healthcare investment banking strongly preferred.
- Team player who demonstrates the ability to collaborate with employees throughout all levels of the organization from facility Administrators to Executive Team to Owners.
- Eligible for employment in the U.S. – no sponsorship or work visa required
- Proficiency in building complex, fully integrated financial models and running scenario analyses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to create and update VBA and Excel Macros to fully automate processes for accounting, modeling and financial reporting purposes.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills are essential to synthesize information, make assumptions, and present key findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate potential problems and react nimbly.
- Working knowledge of Great Plains accounting software preferred.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors