Senior Project Manager - Regulatory Change - Asset Management
For this reputable Investment Management firm we are looking for a strong Regulatory Change Project Manager. The post holder supports the Chief Investment Officer, Global Head of Fixed Income, Co-Heads of Equities and the Global Head of Front Office Services, also known as the Investment Management leadership team (“the leadership team”) to support and maintain an effective governance framework within the Investment Management department.
Regulatory Change Project Manager is responsible for the ongoing administration and oversight of the Investment Management governance arrangements i.e. the committees, forums and processes which ensure that risks inherent to the department are managed in line with the department's risk appetite.
The role provides opportunities to actively engage with and support a broad range of stakeholders at all levels globally and as a result broaden relationships and partnerships across different functions within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the needs of IM senior leadership team in designing risk metrics and frameworks
- Build and implement framework for supporting senior management under SMCR
- Further development of the Side-by-side monitoring program
- Implement, in partnership with others, improvements in Cash Management and the build-out of SEC Liquidity rules
- Seek ways to embed technology in our risk monitoring and mitigation processes
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory developments pertaining directly to the investment function, as communicated by the SEC, FCA, ESFS/ESMA and ASIC.
- Educated to degree level with relevant industry experience (10+ years).
- Professional qualification preferred but not essential e.g. IMC, CFA, CISI.
- Very good understanding of the financial services industry; asset management experience preferred.
- Good understanding of risk management methodologies and techniques.