Director of Business Development for GHP Global Markets
Located in Denver, Colorado, GHP Investment Advisors is a fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm with $1.3 billion AUM. In addition to our core Personal Wealth Management division, we have two newer service offerings: Israel Investment Advisors, LLC (IIA) and GHP Global Markets (GM). IIA provides planning services and portfolio management to foundations with Israel as a central philanthropic priority. GM provides planning services and portfolio management for foundations focused on International Economic Development.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to lead our firm’s efforts to build and grow AUM at our GHP Global Markets and Israel Investment Advisors brands. The ideal candidate will have experience with investment sales and marketing to small and medium sized charitable organizations ($1 million - $100 million AUM). An entrepreneurial personality, a solid grounding in investment concepts, and familiarity with international markets is a significant plus.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Leadership of our Israel Investment Advisors, LLC and GHP Global Markets business development activities.
- Build a focused network of foundations and endowments.
- Represent the GM and IIA brands through public speaking, networking and a variety of business development methodologies.
- Entrepreneurial personality.
- Excellent communicator and educator – both verbally and in writing.
- Very important that the candidate have an ability to explain complex concepts simply without condescension.
- Previous investment sales experience.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Ability to engage in any tasks required to support and build the business including networking, public speaking, investment analysis, preparation of written materials and presentation decks.
- Demonstrated independent project management.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Able to adjust to frequently shifting goals, projects, and priorities.
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail, able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.