Family-owned, community focused and tallying more than 150 years of customer service, Landmark Bank (LMB) holds honor as one of the oldest national banks west of the Mississippi. With headquarters in Columbia, MO, Landmark operates 41 banking locations in Missouri, Texas and Oklahoma with approximately 700 employees across its footprint. Landmark Bank has been providing wealth management solutions to clients since 1970, and the Wealth Management group currently manages over $750 million in assets that are comprised of individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other unique assets.
Named one of the ‘Top 10 Midsized Banks’ by American Banker magazine for the past four years, Landmark Bank offers great opportunity for career growth and a work environment known for its learning culture, teamwork, respect for others and rewards for high performance. An emphasis on professional development helps our people – and our banks – grow and excel, as we strive to best serve our customers by supporting our employees in their knowledge and customer service. Extraordinary people compose an extraordinary company.
Learn more about Landmark Bank’s culture via the following link!
- Manage investments for assigned accounts.
- Participate as a member of the Trust Investment Committee.
- Analyze individual stocks, bonds and mutual funds, as considered for inclusion in investment portfolio.
- Complete initial and annual investment reviews for assigned accounts.
- Identify and meet with prospective clients to promote the bank’s wealth management products and services.
- Meet with clients, as needed, to discuss investment strategies.
- Perform special investment projects as required.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. All bankers are expected to follow Bank Secrecy Act and other regulatory requirements related to the position.
Education, Experience, Competencies and Skills.
Ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients.
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Ability to work independent of daily supervision.
Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in business, finance or economics
3-7 years of investment management experience with a thorough understanding of investment products and Modern Portfolio Theory
CFA Charterholder, or enrolled in the CFA program
Proficiency in Bloomberg
Equipment Used. computer, telephone, calculator, scanner, photocopier, fax machine
Physical Effort and Working Conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical and Visual Requirements:
Ability to drive a car.
Ability to work seated, using a computer for extended periods of time.
Ability to view computer screen close to eyes.
Ability to view paperwork.
Physical Environment: Normal office environment for a majority of job functions.
Location: Frequent local travel and infrequent interstate travel.
This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.
Landmark Bank is an Affirmative Action EEO employer and provides opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Landmark Bank will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
EOE AA M/F/VET/DISABILITY
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors