Director of Client Relations
The Client Relations Director will be a member of the three-person client relations team responsible for business development, client service, and marketing. The position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are looking for candidates with a long-term interest in the role, firm, and location. Expected travel of roughly 25%.
- Working closely with the investment research team to gain a strong understanding of Grandeur Peak’s investment process, holdings, portfolio characteristics and positioning to represent the PMs in client and sales meetings.
- Communicating with and visiting clients regularly. Building, maintaining, and tracking client relationships.
- Liaising with research team to coordinate client meetings with analysts, both in our office and in client offices.
- Client assistance and resolving client concerns.
- Writing quarterly client letter and relevant white papers and/or thought pieces.
- Coordinating business development and client efforts with Rondure Global Advisors (our JV partner).
- Overseeing the maintenance of quarterly data for inclusion in Investment Databases, RFP/DDQ database, and other marketing & client materials.
- Bachelor degree & CFA designation. Other designations and/or degrees a plus.
- 10+ years of investment industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers. High integrity. Genuine.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate pertinent information quickly & clearly.
- Passionate about investing, global markets and economics.
- Strong believer in Grandeur Peak: investment opportunity, investment strategy, firm structure, team members, etc.
- Demonstrated work ethic, responsibility, and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organization skills; ability to multi-task with simultaneous attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about risk management, investment styles and strategies, asset allocation, etc.
- Enjoys travel and talking with investors.
- Skilled in the use of Bloomberg, SalesForce, Excel, & Outlook.
Applicants: Please send a resume and cover letter to Eric Huefner, President at email@example.com.