Manager - Legal & Risk (Based in Sri Lanka)
LYNEAR is a boutique investment house providing bespoke asset management solutions to institutional, family and individual clientele.
We are seeking a highly skilled legal cum finance professional as Manager - Legal & Risk to join our team.
You are expected to be highly competent and be able to work both independently and in teams. You must be intellectually curious, driven and unafraid to take initiative.
- Drafting legal documentation with guidance from external lawyers
- Conducting research to develop innovative legal agreements and structures
- Recommending legal structures for investment strategies
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on legal matters
- Risk oversight over the operations and finance departments
- Handling tax related queries
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Be an attorney-at-law
- CIMA, ACCA or partial completion of CFA
- 4-5 years experience in securities law
- Background in finance and accounting
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment amongst the best in the industry with high prospectus for career growth. If you are confident that you belong in our team, e-mail your CV to email@example.com on or before 31st July 2018.