Analyst - CIB Credit Research
Works closely with senior CIB professionals. Performs assigned duties, including but not limited to, due diligence, document processing, financial modeling, statistical analysis, research, and presentation development. Follows all risk related practices and policies.
Support senior credit research analyst conducting bottom-up, fundamental credit analysis of both high yield and investment grade corporations, including building financial models.
Develop commentary and analyses to provide investing/trading strategies to institutional fixed-income investors.
Work with sales professionals and bond traders to assist in managing day-to-day trading and monitoring news flow.
Speak with management teams, rating agencies and other industry sources to develop investment/trading strategies.
- BA/BS degree
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Some related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program
- 1 year of related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program