Executive Customer Relationship Manager
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Executive Customer Relationship Manager.
- Provide financial planning services to high-net-worth customers
- Provide personalised service for this segment of customers to build and maintain good relationships
- Promote investment, insurance and banking products for optimising new business opportunities
- Assist the team head in providing coaching to Relationship Managers
- Manage operational risk and observe the relevant policies /guidelines and compliance requirements
- University degree in a related discipline OR professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP is preferred
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations / Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum of five years' experience in selling investment, insurance and banking products
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.