Senior Insurance Sales
Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Senior Insurance Sales.
- Achieve the insurance sales targets by collaboration with the assigned Customer Relationship Managers/branches
- Drive tactical programs to develop a robust insurance culture on need based financial planning to affluent segments
- Ensure sales staff are capable to cross-sell various types of insurance products and able to deliver innovative products to our customers
- Implement the Group's/Bank's Compliance policy by managing compliance risk, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relation with regulators
- University degree in a related discipline and preferably with relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- 3 to 5 years' insurance sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager, Insurance Sales; for candidates with solid exposure to Mainland market segment, we may consider to post them to Cross Border Banking Services Team.)
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.