Wealth Portfolio Manager
At West Financial Services, we have spent over 30 years building a firm dedicated to taking a conservative and ethical approach to growing and protecting our clients’ wealth and prosperity. Since our inception in 1982, we have provided financial services on a fee-only basis, acting as a fiduciary for our clients. Each member of our team fully embraces the importance of this role and what it means for our clients. We bring planning excellence, investment discipline and personal service to everything we do.
We are seeking competent, motivated employees who share our commitment to being remarkable. To attract and retain these quality individuals, we provide a market driven salary administration program and a comprehensive benefits package. We take pride in offering a broad benefits program to its most valuable asset….our staff.
About The Job
West Financial is currently recruiting a Portfolio Manager. If you are the chosen candidate, you will be responsible for actively managing client portfolios using stocks and individual bonds as well as index and equity mutual funds. You will also monitor the performance of client accounts.
Areas of focus:
- Investment Policy
- Portfolio Management
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Position requires a bachelor degree or higher in Finance or related field
- Possess thorough knowledge of stocks, mutual funds; Series 65 license is highly desired
- CFP®, CFA, CPA or similar designation is strongly preferred, with strong industry experience
- Minimum of three years of work related experience is required, including experience in equity investments and asset allocation principles
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary
- Ability to effectively express ideas orally, in writing and making verbal presentations
- High level of problem-solving skills from diverse sources
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word, Morningstar Advisor and Tamarac
We pay competitively to Market, and offer a 401(k) plan with employer match – both pre-and post-tax contributions. We also offer an Employee Stock Purchase Plan along with the following benefits:
- Free Banking, including discounts on loans
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
In addition for employees who work 30 hours per week:
- Incentive opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
West Financial Services, a subsidiary of Sandy Spring Bank, is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Sandy Spring Bank, please call our job line at 1-800-399-5919 and select option 5. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Equities Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors