Director - Senior Housing Finance
The Director – Senior Housing Finance will play a key role in helping Senior Management make decisions and drive the business by providing value add analyses and completing the department’s deliverables in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and own Senior Housing Segment forecasting model (operational, financial and statistical) to guide business decisions, SPP guidance and action plans.
- Responsible for developing forecasting best practices that will enable HCP to predict asset level financial performance with high degree of accuracy.
- Deliver presentations of forecast results and communicate key changes in outlook.
- Help manage and track SHOP and NNN SPP performance.
- Lead and contribute in the continued development of HCP’s SH-related information systems and analytics capabilities.
- Develop new reporting that will track actual financial performance against forecasts
- Create and own the process of quarterly and annual operating plans.
- Prepare presentations to be used for upper management.
- Participate in the development of short and long-term Senior Housing segment strategies, which include variables such as markets, operating partners, investment selection and other variables. Determine/implement financial improvements to drive profitability and sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Prior experience with a top-tier investment bank or a private equity firm preferred
- MBA, CFA and/or CPA, or progress towards either designation is preferred
- Extensive financial modeling experience interfacing with large sets of data
- Minimum of five years’ experience doing financial modeling, forecasting and FP&A related functions required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Strong understanding of key accounting and corporate finance principles
- Aptitude to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Experience using BPC/Hyperion or similar ERP systems preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Solid interpersonal and verbal written communication skills
- Ambitious and hardworking
More searches like this
- Banking Construction / Real Estate CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Corporate Finance Construction / Real Estate CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Economics Construction / Real Estate CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Performance Analysis Construction / Real Estate CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Other Construction / Real Estate CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters