- Generate tax-efficient transition analyses for prospective clients using Parametric’s optimization software and effectively explain the portfolio optimization process and resulting output.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for prospects and clients, including portfolio risk decompositions, index blend backtests, and other analytical sales proposals.
- Perform detailed review of client deliverables.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all requests.
- Participate in process improvement and technology development efforts
- Develop a specialized knowledge of all relevant Parametric products.
- Uphold department reputation through professionalism, accuracy, responsiveness and commitment to client service.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures, in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- 4-year degree, preferably in related discipline such as economics or finance.
- 2-4 years of industry experience.
- Significant progress towards a CFA, MBA and/or another credential relevant to investment management or finance strongly preferred
- Strong math/quantitative skills and analytical writing ability.
- Proficient in Excel including using V-Lookup and PivotTables.
- Working knowledge of statistics and familiarity with the principles of portfolio management and portfolio optimization.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Ability to successfully manage and coordinate simultaneous multiple-level projects and tasks with internal departments.
- High attention to detail and strong sense of urgency.
- Must possess a high level of initiative and have a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with Factset, Bloomberg and other analysis tools is a plus.
- Proficiency in macro writing is a plus.