ASSOCIATE PORTFOLIO MANAGER
6 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Parametric is a leading global asset management firm. We bring clarity and accessibility to investment science with solutions that deliver elevated, transparent, repeatable outcomes for institutions and wealth managers. At Parametric, we believe in doing a few key things really well. Our strategies apply scientific rigor and in-depth research to manage risk with a sharp focus on controlling costs. Our core competencies are in Better Beta, an improvement on existing passive options; Non-Traditional Alpha, a different take on key portfolio return drivers; and Efficient Implementation. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. and has offices in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN, Westport, CT, Boston, MA and Sydney, Australia.
ASSOCIATE PORTFOLIO MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Assist with the management of Parametric fixed income, commodities and multi-asset based investment strategies.
– Provide analysis and support for the firm’s proprietary investment strategies. This includes running internal models, monitoring daily tracking reports, calculating proprietary performance benchmarks and determining performance attribution.
– Assist with the day-to-day management of the firm’s investment strategies. Requires trading across multiple asset classes including U.S. and international nominal and inflation linked bonds, fixed income futures and swaps, investment grade corporate and mortgage securities and commodity futures.
– Assist with research in support of firm’s investment strategies.
– Participate in the production of research notes, white papers and similar publications related to investment strategies.
– Collaborate with other members of the Investment Team in the creation of content designed to support the firm’s investment strategies in multiple sales channels.
– Create and maintain data used in the production of charts, graphs or similar information related to client portfolios and investment strategies.
– Stay current on market developments and related literature
– Completion of a 4 year college degree. Master’s degree is preferred
– 3 to 5 years of related investment experience – experience with derivatives a plus
– CFA charter or desire to work towards this designation highly preferred
– Technically proficient with some basic programming experience working with standard analytical and database software (e.g. advanced Excel, MATLAB, R)
– Strong organization and time-management skills
– Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively and collaboratively in a high-paced environment
– Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below. https://eatonvance.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Parametric/job/Minneapolis-Investment-Center/Associate-Portfolio-Manager_JR002332
3600 Minnesota Drive, Suite 325
Edina, MN 55435
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Asset Management CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time