Led by pioneers in the field, Fuller & Thaler Asset Management is a privately-owned boutique investment manager that specializes in the application of behavioral finance to the small and mid-cap equity market for 25 years. Today we manage approximately $10 billion across a diversified client base consisting of both financial intermediaries and institutional investors.
We’re currently seeking a full-time highly qualified, entrepreneurial-minded candidate to join our marketing team. This is a temporary position with the potential to become permanent. Responsibilities include analyzing, presenting, and reporting on performance, attribution and other strategy data and statistics for Fuller & Thaler’s investment products both for internal business partners and existing and prospective clients.
What You Will Do
You will assist the Director of Marketing and the Senior Marketing Associate in the completion of request for proposals (RFPs), due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), updating client databases, and client performance reporting. You will also work very closely with the company’s sales team, by providing internal marketing support, including updating marketing materials such as fact sheets, presentations, newsletters, sales reporting, etc.
What You Will Need
Successful attributes for this role include not only strong analytical and problem-solving skills, but also a passion for writing. With just 20 employees, Fuller & Thaler is a boutique firm, so the candidate should display comfort with ambiguity and autonomy, and an ability to manage time effectively in the face of shifting priorities. You will work with portfolio management, sales, and compliance colleagues, so we’re looking for somebody with outstanding collaboration skills and experience with building partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of experience within the financial services industry, ideally in investment performance reporting and analysis and/or writing RFP’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment, demonstrating solid judgment, planning and organization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Factset and Morningstar is a plus
- Progress towards CFA and/or CIPM designation encouraged
What You Will Get
- Opportunity to work for an investment firm with two Nobel Prize winners.
- Full-time permanent positions include: Competitive Salary, 401k Match, Medical, Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, Employee Discounts. Compensation will be competitive commensurate with education and experience.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Email resume and cover letter for consideration.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.