Investment Analyst, Hotels
• Excel modelling of hotel acquisition and development opportunities in multiple geographies • Assist with due diligence on potential acquisitions, preparation of IC papers
• Assist in development of deal business plans, IMs & other materials needed to raise debt
• Assist Director of Acquisitions in all aspects of the transaction process, taking ownership of specific work streams
• Liaise with internal /external stakeholders, ensuring relevant issues are identified and addressed
• Provide input to a range of financial, tax, legal and structuring matters
• Ad hoc financial analysis/market research for the Director of Acquisitions & Asset Management - Hotels.
• Educated to graduate level, ideally with full or partial post-grad finance qualification, accountancy, CFA or MBA
• Excellent academics; minimum 2:1 grade achieved from a renowned University
• 2-5 years' relevant experience in a hospitality investment, feasibility or advisory role
• Complex real estate modelling experience, ability to build complex models from scratch (modelling skills consistent with the best PE firms and IBs is required and will be tested).
• Hotels sector experience is essential, PE or investment banking experience desirable
• Fluent spoken and written English. A second European language is desirable
• Ability to grow and take on additional responsibility with expectation of promotion to Senior Associate in c. 2-3 years
• Self-confident and ambitious but with a mature outlook
• Entrepreneurial, flexible and robust
• Smart, hardworking and a self-starter
• Team player with a sense of humour
• Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.