Equity Research Assistant, Gaming and Tourism
- You responsibilities in providing equity research and your investment ideas to our institutional and management client base, with a focus on the Gaming, Tourism and Conglomerate sector
- Your analysis of key macro and micro trends affecting corporates in these sectors.
- Your teamwork closely with internal sales, sales trading and trading teams
- Your monitoring of news flow and updating industry databases and company specific models.
- You formulating and presenting your thematic and stock-specific research which will have a direct impact on investment decisions and outcomes.
- Presenting your ideas to key clients of the firm, along with your analysis and presentation of data from various sources to draw investment conclusions.
- Your financial modeling and analysis, including understanding and analyzing company earnings results.
- Having a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting or finance. Big 4 accounting firms or valuation consulting experience preferred.
- Being passionate about Global Financial Markets with a real passion for improving your continued understanding of the space.
- Certification in the CFA or CPA programs is preferred.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise at all levels.
- Strong English and Mandarin communication abilities, along with you having Cantonese fluency advantageous.