Investment Narrative Writer on Outsourced Basis
We are looking for professional due diligence analysts to write 7-10 page investment narratives on Investment Managers and their strategies. (See examples on https://dakota.network/)
The Dakota Network is a digital content platform of investment manager content where investment firms can post PDFs and other files on their firms and strategies to be viewed in one place by institutional investors. The Dakota Network addresses and organizes a significant problem for institutional investors: email inbox overload of attachments of investment manger content.
Professional due diligence analysts can view content on investment firms and their strategies and receive portfolio updates, anytime, anywhere.
The candidate must have experience researching, interviewing portfolio managers and creating investment reports on managers and their strategies.
To view examples of these investment narratives, please visit https://dakota.network/
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Consulting
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Consulting
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Consulting
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Consulting
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Consulting