Equity Research Director, Financial Institutions
In this role, you will be a lead research analyst covering the Banks and Non-Bank FI sectors, and will be responsible for the creation and delivery of high-quality research reports.
- Be required to compile regular market research reports for the purpose of analysis and external correspondence.
- Assessing potential trends by producing quality research material, conducting market due diligence and analysis of specific companies within the financial services (banks and non-bank FI) sector.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders of the business.
- Identify industry trends and emerging market leaders and directly report these recommendations to both the local and global business units.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines.
- CPA/ CFA qualification is highly preferred.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years work experience in an equity research/asset management environment, with solid exposure to the financial services (Banks and Non-Bank FI's) sector.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.