Portfolio Manager, Private Bank/Wealth Advisory
Join a bank like no other: SVB. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference every single day. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
The SVB Private Bank and Wealth Advisory serves the needs of individuals who are part of the Innovation sector of the U. S economy. This includes venture capital and private equity professionals, as well as C-level executives from all the businesses SVB serves nationwide. SVB is uniquely positioned with access to the key players in the industry. We seek to help streamline their lives with a strong product set, intense knowledge of their industries, capable and caring bankers and a high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate for the Portfolio Manager role will have deep understanding of public market instruments including equity, fixed income and alternative asset portfolios made up of ETFs, Mutual Funds, Separately Managed Accounts and LP structures. You will need to combine public markets asset management with understanding of private markets data (i.e., carried interest, private equity, stock options) to provide relationship services to taxable clients alongside our Private Bank relationship managers. Additionally, you will have broad market expertise with fluency in portfolio management and trading systems with a willingness to compare, create, build and rebalance market portfolios. You will bring the ability to work autonomously on portfolios and also take direction from Investment Committee on core market assumptions, portfolio allocations, risk remediation, and key managers. You must be able to handle the key attributes of portfolio construction, including but not limited to cash flow, tax, fees, risk/return, multiple account registration types, and multi-generational investing.
In close collaboration with Relationship Management and other colleagues, your responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio Construction, Order Delivery, Rebalancing and Updates
- Operations and Investment strategy development
- Client engagement
- 9-12 years of relevant experience
- CFA and/or Master’s in Finance
- Experience in retail, HNW, or UHNW investment clients. Performance within a Private Bank or Private Wealth space where fiduciary advice was delivered strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of: Capital Markets, Portfolio Theory, Retail taxable clients, and Private Market assets including venture capital and private equity
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters