One of the largest International Bank is looking for Investment Broker to work under their brokerage business which provides high net worth clients with professional Investment advice.
- Analyze clients' risk profile and financial condition, render advice and make recommendations to help achieving clients' financial goals.
- Provide customized services and give professional advice on global equities, mutual funds, fixed income, futures and alternative investments.
- Review and respond to clients' changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Stay on top of market news, financial products development and industry trends.
*Client base will be provided but brokers are expected to acquire new clients through existing networks and internal business referrals.
- Ideally over 3 years of investment experience in either brokerage firms, or relationship manager/investment consultant in retail/private banking.
- Knowledge and experience in investment products like global equities, mutual funds, fixed income, futures and alternative investments are essential.
- University degree preferred.
- CFA/CFP preferred.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- HKSI LE Paper 1, 7 & 8 or equivalent
An excellent opportunity to join a global platform that offers wide range of products to high net worth clients and earn uncapped commission.