Head, Advocacy, EMEA
The Head, Advocacy EMEA:
- Is responsible for overseeing all Advocacy operations and activities in the region
- Will be accountable for development, maintenance, and promotion of EMEA capital markets policy positions and perspectives.
- Is responsible for managing the capital markets policy staff in the region,
- Will be accountable for the creation and delivery of policy content and related promotional activities in support of the CFA Institute advocacy agenda.
- Involves supporting efforts to engage EMEA societies in advocacy activities by serving as a subject matter expert, including support of legislative and regulatory outreach efforts.
- Will serve as the senior representative of the Advocacy division in the EMEA region
- Will contribute to regional strategic initiatives in collaboration with EMEA Team Leaders.
The position will be headquartered in London and will be led by the matrix combination of the Managing Director, Advocacy and the Managing Director EMEA.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in investment industry, with buy-side experience especially valued
- Previous proven experience in investor relations, public policy development, communications, PR, and/or media in a multinational environment preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation strongly preferred.
- Strong command of CFA Institute Codes and Standards
- Experience with regulatory bodies and policymaking in the European Union. In-depth knowledge of EU directives and regulations governing capital markets such as MiFID, UCITS, AIFMD, MAR required
- Experience leading a regional team
For more detailed job description and list of qualifications please go to https://osv_cfainstitute.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers/job/London/Head--Advocacy-EMEA_R-467