Vice President, Portfolio Management
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is a global investment advisory firm that offers customized, institutionally-based solutions to meet the investment needs of our clients. Wilshire Funds Management (WFM), a division of Wilshire Associates Incorporated, is seeking a Vice President to join its investment management team, dedicated to providing customized investment solutions in the areas of asset allocation, manager research, portfolio construction, and risk management. Successful candidates will be integral parts of the portfolio management group within WFM’s investment team and serve as portfolio manager for multi-asset, multi-manager investment solutions. The individual will work with a team of portfolio managers and manager research analysts.
- (50%) Serve as portfolio manager for multi-manager portfolios including alternative portfolios, target-risk, target-date, as well as outcome-oriented investment solutions. Accountable for the portfolios’ asset allocation, manager/fund selection, portfolio construction, and risk monitoring.
- (20%) Assist in product development and investment research efforts.
- (20%) Participate and contribute in client meetings, conference calls, road shows, & other presentations.
- (10%) Active participant in regularly scheduled due diligence meetings and conference calls with investment managers.
Desired Skills and Background
- BA/BS in finance, economics, or business related studies required
- CFA, CAIA and / or MBA required
- Minimum 10 years of related working experience in investment strategy, asset allocation or manager research roles.
- Knowledge of asset allocation, multi-manger portfolio construction, manager research, and quantitative risk models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; superior quantitative and analytical ability
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and client centric
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls please.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Equities Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters