Associate, Portfolio Management
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is a global investment advisory firm that offers customized, institutionally-based solutions to meet the investment needs of our clients. Wilshire Funds Management (WFM), a division of Wilshire Associates Incorporated, is seeking to identify a candidate to join its investment management team in the role of Associate. This role provides customized investment solutions in the areas of asset allocation, manager research, portfolio construction, and risk management. Successful candidates will be integral parts of the portfolio management group within WFM’s investment team and conduct ongoing qualitative and quantitative investment analysis.
- (50%) Assist senior portfolio managers with the construction and review of portfolio allocation models and CAPM assumptions on a monthly basis.
- (20%) Schedule and participate in regularly scheduled due diligence meetings and conference calls with investment managers. Contribute to meeting notes and regular manager/portfolio write-ups.
- (20%) Produce fund and portfolio level detail reports, including performance updates, risk statistics, style exposures, and performance attribution.
- (10%) Generate market and portfolio commentary.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- BA/BS in finance, economics, or science related studies required
- CFA and/or MBA, preferably from a nationally-ranked program, required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in investment management (5 years experience without MBA)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Experience with database software or programming a plus
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus opportunity.
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls please.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Equities Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters