General Investment Research Duties
- Maintain research coverage on assigned asset categories and companies.
- Conduct due diligence meetings with investment managers within assigned asset classes or as needed.
- Participate in the design and construction of fund line-ups, model portfolios, and stock portfolios.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for MRP’s Investment Committee.
Retirement Plan Duties
- Analyze retirement plan investment options using MRP’s due diligence process.
- Prepare investment recommendations to clients regarding plan investments.
- Prepare investment reviews and market updates for retirement plan committee meetings.
- Analyze defined benefit plans including asset allocation, liability-driven investment strategies, and pension transition and termination projects.
Wealth Management Duties
- Assist with trading and rebalancing of client accounts.
- Conduct and participate in investment reviews and market updates for individual investors as needed.
- Participate in the preparation of participant education meeting slides and materials.
- Create and edit marketing presentations for investment services.
- Participate in the development and implementation of processes to increase operational efficiency of the investment practice and MRP overall.
- Participate in the development of new investment services to be offered by MRP.
- Assist with creating financial models for internal business management purposes.
- Assist with other investment and operational duties as requested.
Education & Qualifications
- Prefer undergraduate or graduate level business, economics, engineering, or math.
- Currently enrolled, or willing to enroll in either CFA or CFP or similar program.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Familiarity with and ability to work with relational databases (creation, maintenance, and queries).
- Ability to present comfortably in a group environment
- Ability to answer questions comfortably about markets and investments
- Willingness to learn new skills
- $50,000 – $100,000 depending on education, experience, and ability
More searches like this
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors