Research Analyst, Internet
A large and well-respected Investment Bank currently has an opening for a Research Analyst in their China Internet team. This is a great opportunity for Research Analyst to join a sizeable operation in the region.
- To provide ongoing research into the evolving China Internet sector.
- Conduct regular financial modelling and updating of databases.
- Produce reports and short memos on the sector's breaking news and/or thematic research.
- Help to drive forward company roadshows.
- Complete client requests in a timely manner.
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, CFA/CPA qualification is a plus.
- Min 4 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Proficient in Excel and other PC skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated team player who possesses a good attitude and strong commitment to work. Genuine interest in the China Internet sector is a must.