Director, Investment Counselor for Thai Market
You will administer assigned client accounts and identify investment opportunities for high net worth clients. You will offer private banking products and quality investment services within guidelines, and provide up-to-date key market information to relationship managers and (ultra) high net worth clients. You will also review and monitor account status.
- Qualified degree from a top-tier university with major in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- MBA / CFA qualification is well-regarded
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge on various private banking products such as investment funds and structured products, etc.
- Prior experience in structuring complex investment solution for ultra-HNW client is an advantage
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Good team player and able to work independently
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call us at +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.