Wealth and Private Banking Consultant
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance,
- Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The key role of the Wealth & Asset Management Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within the UK Wealth & Asset Management industry. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. The people we have in mind are experienced management consultants and industry hires who have worked in the sector and have undertaken and been involved in change the bank initiatives. Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
To make an impact, we are looking for talented Wealth & Asset Management specialists who can demonstrate a selection or all of the skills and experiences listed below:
- Shaping and delivering business and technology transformation
- Defining and implementing new business and operating models
- Shaping and delivering client experience and digital transformation programmes
- Understanding the project and programme governance and delivery lifecycle
- Successfully performing as a programme manager, project manager, PMO or business analyst in a change programme
- Planning, designing and implementing core banking platforms - like Avaloq, FNZ and Temenos - or focused digital solutions for client management and/or conduct risk management and compliance
- Outsourcing of Wealth Management / Asset Management services and post-merger integration
- Knowledge and insight of the key trends and client challenges within the Wealth & Asset Management industry
- Knowledge and experience of Wealth & Asset Management client segments, products & propositions, channels and front to back operating models
- Knowledge and experience of key regulations impacting the industry including Client Suitability, Financial Crime, MiFID II, Data Privacy and associated compliance issues
- PMP certification and PRINCE2 are desirable. Investment Management Certificate, CISI qualifications and CFA are advantageous.
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will
transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clientsand employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partnersand directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture