Equity Sales Trader
- Provide cash equities sales trading coverage to UK ,European and North American based institutional clients.
- Develop and build new and existing relationships.
- Prepare morning notes, timely intraday updates on corporate news and trading views affecting our stock coverage into trading desks.
- Travel to meet and present to clients in UK ,Europe and North America.
* 2-3 years in Finance
* A bachelors' degree from a top university
The role comes with a very competitive salary with excellent pension, healthcare and other benefits included.
Experience in equity markets with ideally 1 years' experience in a UK/US sales trading role.
Ambitious, hard working with an attention to detail and capacity to show initiative.
What We'd Like
An unrelenting work ethic, a track record of success, stellar communication abilities, and a drive to succeed. In addition, if you are a high-achiever with a background in something other than finance, don't worry-- you won't be alone , where some of their employees studied subjects that span the humanities and the sciences.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it's because our client really are different: it's not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier Investment Manager and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.