Managing Director (Private Equity)
- Spearhead deal origination initiatives across ASEAN region
- Assume responsibility for identifying, evaluating investment opportunities across the whole spectrum of SME business segments.
- Lead due diligence efforts and efficiently direct the transaction team
- Lead acquisition transaction of selected attractive companies, delegating responsibilities to structure and negotiate detailed terms of a transaction - serve as the primary negotiator for transactions
- Coordinate transaction closings
- Supervise and take an active part in the management of portfolio companies on a senior management level.
- Assume a leading role in exiting from an investment ensuring a successful transaction.
- Develop, manage and mentor a team of subordinates.
- Take part in fundraising activities.
- MBA or CFA strongly preferred
- 10-15 years of appropriate knowledge and experience in South East Asia, gained from work in a similar capacity at either a family office or at a private equity investment firm.
- High level of local origination networks within ASEAN region across SME's.
- Proven transaction record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and in teams.