Equity Research Associate - Software, Technology and Semiconductors
Our client is a tier one investment bank based in London, who are now looking to recruit an Equity Research Associate into their software,tech hardware, technology and semiconductor team.
The role will focus on the coverage of companies in the broad software, tech hardware, technology and semiconductor sector. You will work on writing equity research on companies, making investment recommendations to clients, commercial and financial analysis of company performance, meeting the management of companies, financial modelling, valuations. It's a great role with a very busy team and you will be active team member.
- Equity research analysts with other sell side firms
- Industry professionals from the major media companies who are interested in making the move into equity research. This might be from strategy, planning, commercial development or a graduate scheme.
- Chartered accountants looking to make a move into equity research
- Investment bankers keen on becoming equity analysts
- real interest in financial markets and investing
- Strong numeric skills
- Great academics
The successful candidate will have some experience either through client work, academics or professional qualifications of clients in the tech sector.