Senior Credit Analyst
Spring Creek Capital, LLC is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team in Cleveland, OH. Spring Creek Capital is an investment arm of Koch Industries.
Spring Creek Capital is a global long/short credit team managing a $1 billion plus liquid credit portfolio to help Koch Treasury portfolio meet return and liquidity needs of the company.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience analyzing corporate credit (financial statement analysis, modeling, and management interviews)
- Entrepreneurial nature
- Deep desire to grow an asset management business
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Economic modeling to predict future business results in support of corporate bond portfolio management
- Interview management teams, attend conferences and follow quarterly earnings results
- Maintain detailed credit files to assist portfolio management process
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pursuing CFA designation
- 3+ years of experience in a credit analyst role
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, or Mathematics
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf.