Associate Director - Corporate Sales
Within Ipreo's Corporate Solutions business, we work with thousands of corporations around the world with industry-leading investor relations and corporate governance solutions.
Our extensive suite of investor relations services provides our corporate clients with unparalleled cross-asset class surveillance, investor targeting, buy-side perception studies, transaction analysis and predictive analytics. Additionally, Ipreo's BD Corporate IR workflow platform offers the most accurate and comprehensive database covering global institutional contacts, profiles, and ownership data. Our critical insights and flexible solutions help our clients run more effective investor relations programs.
Besides investor relations professionals, Ipreo's Corporate Solutions also services the needs of corporate strategy & business development, research as well as corporate treasury functions. Our solutions also include market data platforms, sell-side consensus and research platforms, fixed income and FX data, as well as tools and information to assist corporations with managing critical information. Our critical insights and flexible solutions help our clients make effective decisions.
What's in it for you:
- Gain experience working with some of the biggest listed companies in Asia which are listed on the Hong Kong Exchange, winning new business in one of the hottest IPO markets in the world
- Be a part of a dynamic group to learn and apply your knowledge about the financial markets from a different dimension
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with a broad range of corporates across many sectors, industries and cities - not just financial institutions
- Opportunity to grow and move within a fast growing business within the region and globally
- Aggressive compensation plan to reward high achievers
You will be responsible for new client acquisition as well as managing and upselling to existing clients within the investor relations, corporate strategy & business development, corporate treasury and C-suite functions at publicly traded corporations.
- Consult with clients in investor relations, strategy, treasury and the c-suite on Ipreo solutions and Ipreo partners solutions that bring efficiency to their workflow.
- Drive revenue and new client growth within your assigned territory.
- Manage the retention and renewal of existing business within the assigned territory
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new opportunities
- Work closely and collaborate with the Territory Sales representatives who share accounts
- Maintain a high prospecting activity level
What we look for:
- Minimum of 8 years B2B consultative selling experience and success as a new business “hunter”
- Substantial experience working in the client services or sales selling consultative financial services advisory and market data solutions to the corporations and/or capital markets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency (both written and spoken) in English and Mandarin, with Cantonese a plus
- Solid knowledge of financial markets and the financial services industry
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics, preferred. CFA or MBA designations are a plus
- Experience working within small groups and also collaboratively within a MNC matrix organization
- Proven communication, selling, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of utilizing CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity