Insurance Solutions Strategist - Client Solutions- London
We are looking for an Aviva Insurance Solutions Client Strategist to join our Aviva Client Solutions business unit. You will act as a trusted advisor by building a deep knowledge of the circumstances and objectives of our clients, whilst providing customised solutions by demonstrating a deep understanding of the Clients needs, partnering with Operations, Finance and Investments as required.
- Working closely with Client Service Managers to ensure delivery of first class client servicing
- Generating ideas that would benefit the clients from a strategic point of view
- Leading stakeholders to ensure delivery of investment solutions that span multiple investments and other teams
- Supporting development of solutions and investment initiatives across countries and business units
- Able to be flexible and keen to learn about new topics (e.g. new asset classes or new regulations and accounting frameworks)
- Educating and training internal stakeholders on client needs and Aviva Investors' client solutions
- Maintaining a detailed technical knowledge and understanding of current clients' needs
- Working closely with Global Investment Solutions to ensure clarity and consistency of information; as well as being aware of the practicality of implementations of solutions suggested
- Demonstrating a high attention to detail in all aspects of solutions work
- Always seeking to achieve the best outcomes for clients and be open and honest in communicating the characteristics of different strategies, irrespective of commercial implications for the firm
- Creating a culture of collaboration and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Understanding of liability environments including capital treatment, regulatory constraints and cashflow delivery
- Good understanding of a variety of asset markets
- Strong knowledge of derivatives
- Ability to present and explain complex topics with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Good understanding and experience of internal and external governance frameworks
- Energetic and forward looking, with ability to work to common goals without close supervision
- Decisive with a willingness to take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Pragmatist who understands both the academic theory and the real world constraints on feasibility
- Maintains strong investment, market and industry knowledge
- Degree in a technical or financial subject
- CFA (or equivalent)
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.