Authentic. Bold. Creative. Responsible.
Are you ready make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health and our employees reflect that passion.
We’re looking for a Treasurer to join our senior leadership team, who is a collaborative, innovative leader who thrives in the ever changing economy, to take the lead on treasury services at Conexus.
How you’ll spend your time
- Building relationships - it’s a mainstay on how we collaborate, lead and execute at Conexus; you will build extensive relationships within Conexus, the larger credit union system and the capital markets.
- Collaborating with the CFO and senior leaders informally and formally on committees to design strategy and manage financial risks.
- Taking the lead on expanding our financial capability and capacity within the capital markets including developing and integrating new programs and practices.
- Leading the practices and resilience of the existing capital market programs in play including securitization and loan syndication activities, with an eye for continual enhancement.
- Designing and integrating innovative investment and deposit offerings.
- Taking the lead on designing and implementing strategies to optimize and actively manage interest rate risk, liquidity, investment management, and capital.
- Leading pricing models in collaboration with senior peers to ensure financial sustainability in our interest sensitive offerings.
Who we’re looking for
- A team player with technical financial knowledge and experience is paramount - a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation is a bonus too
- A pathfinder who has confidence to lead strategy and all aspects of treasury
- An adaptable person, who thinks ahead and is willing to flex and flow
- A collaborator who works with senior leaders, peers, retail and commercial operations within Conexus and the extended credit union community
- An extraordinary relationship builder who develops and maintains capital market funding relationships
- A coach who sets the tone for your team of Treasury and Finance Analysts and embeds the ways we do business
What you get in return
- Industry leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that really makes a difference in our members’ lives
- An organization that really treats you like family
- Don’t worry we didn’t forget…. a pay cheque every two weeks (yes it’s competitive)!
Interested? Apply now or if you have questions contact Susan Pottle at firstname.lastname@example.org.