Assistant Vice President / Associate - Leveraged and Acquisition Finance
The Job :
- Support Leveraged and Acquisition Finance deals execution on mid office side, including KYC, conflict of interest and deal / loan monitoring, debit note and principal repayment
- Prepare pitch book, conduct market research and on-site due diligence,
- Assist in structuring and execution of bespoke structured finance solutions
- Ensure all transactions in full compliance with rules and regulations
- AML SAS system clearance
- Deal filing upon completion
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree holder or above in Law, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified to be registered as licensed person under HK SFC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Well-versed in rules and regulations including the HK Listing Rules and/or Takeovers Code is a plus
- CFA Charterholder qualification is a plus
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.