Investment Sales Manager, Corporate Wealth Management
- Communicate with line manager on business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- Drive the investment sales business by achieving individual investment target via exploring the investment needs and promote our investment products and services to our business clients, as well as to co-ordinate and drive other business banking relationship managers within the centre to advise and provide plans in meeting clients' needs.
- Conduct meeting with customers and be committed to close investment transaction via end-to-end process.
- Coordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- Provide regular voice/write up of market commentary.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Preferably possess CFP/CFA/HKRFP qualification as well as required qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably 3 years' investment sales experience in the business/retail banking industry.
- Good sales and product knowledge on investment products, services and market information.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.