Senior Specialist, Performance Measurement
• 5+ Years of experience in Investment Performance Measurement or Back/Middle office functions focused in Derivatives and/or Private Assets;
• Degree in Finance, Math or other discipline with a strong quantitative background;
• Proven experience in major corporate projects;
• Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office suite of software
• CFA and CIPM designations;
• Knowledge of industry leading best practices related to the measurement and reporting of illiquid assets, derivatives, and benchmarks, preferably in the Canadian Pension environment;
• Ability to use critical thinking skills to tackle challenges in an innovative way;
• Advanced computer skills, in particular MS Excel;
• Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure, with a high degree of accuracy;
• Knowledge of GIPS, particularly for Asset Managers;
• Knowledge of SS&C Sylvan, Microsoft Power BI (DAX) and SQL querying are desirable.
CLOSING DATE: MAY 02, 2018
To learn more about this position and apply, go to https://careers.bci.ca/res_login.html
BCI provides employees with a productive and fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, a performance incentive plan, four weeks of vacation, employer-funded health & wellness plans, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Our recruitment process requires that the successful candidate agrees to undergo a criminal record search, education and designation verification; to provide a declaration of no previous or current criminal status; and to comply with our corporate Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct.
Interested in joining our team and want to learn of other career opportunities with BCI? Create a profile and sign up for job alerts at https://careers.bci.ca.