Assistant Vice President, Corporate Development Manager (PMO)
The incumbent shall support the Project Lead and the Company to ensure that the Project is implemented and developed within schedule, cost, and quality. Specifically, the incumbent shall support the leads of the other Project work streams in setting the key milestones, deliverables and budget for the Project and oversee the overall development timeline and schedule.
On a day basis:
- You shall steer the annual planning and budget process by supporting the leads of the other Project work streams in proposing initiatives, budgets, deliverables and performance metrics.
- You will act as the Company's secretariat to all meetings with the Board of Directors and the Company's shareholders related to the Project. This includes consulting representatives of the shareholders and the leads of the other Project work streams to organise the agenda and develop the meeting materials.
- The incumbent shall also be responsible for developing and implementing corporate policies and procedures in alignment with the Company's related entities.
- You shall be responsible for developing a robust and comprehensive commercial strategy to ensure the long-term commercial viability and sustainability of the Project.
- The incumbent shall also seek to secure funding that is necessary for the implementation and development of the Project. This may include but is not limited to equity funding from the shareholders, debt financing, and grants from the government. You shall also be responsible for managing the cash flow requirements of the Project.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines. Professional qualifications such as CFA will be viewed favorably.
- 6 to 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience with managing large-scale developments and complex construction projects is preferred.
- Demonstration of ability in financial analysis, in developing and refining financial models.
- Strong business acumen and ability to provide business leaders with strategic advice based on analyses of business and financial trends.
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis, corporate planning, and stakeholder management.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.