Fund Accounting Head
1. Establish the fund accounting center (FAC), responsible for the establishment of the accounting policy of the fund accounting, standardized operating process. Lead the fund-accouting team to complete daily accounting and fund net value (NAV) calculation for multiple funds at domestic and abroad;
2. Be responsible for FAC financial information automation project , improve the timeliness, accuracy and integrity of accounting through cooperation with IT team.
3., we must strictly examine the third party's work and regularly evaluate and request the service standard of the fund's accounting service providers.
4. fully responsible for the audit of the docking fund. Participate in discussing the valuation of fund investment assets, understand the methods and assumptions of valuation, and put forward financial opinions.
5., cooperate with operation / compliance team to comprehensively review the net value and other financial information disclosed.
6. the cost control and analysis of the fund level. Cooperate with financial BU team, do data management for post tracking analysis.
1.8 years or above working experience, at least 4 years experience of fund manager or operation manager.
2., familiarity with the laws and regulations of domestic and foreign fund industry, and judgement of future policy trend.
3. experience in the automation of financial information;
4. excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Overseas work experience is a plus.
5., team work ability and communication ability are outstanding, which can adapt to changing environment and high and medium intensity working pressure.
6., the audit experience of the four largest accounting firms can be considered first.
7. CPA or CFA qualifications are preferred;