Senior Manager - Real Estate Investment / Development
- Executive Assistant to Chairman
- Hong Kong based role with regional coverage
- Leading Luxurious Property Developer and Investment
Reporting to the Chairman, you will be tasked to provide strategic recommendations on asset acquisition, disposal, asset management and investment opportunities with a focus on hospitality and commercial projects.
- Carry out site inspection, asset acquisition from sourcing, execution to closing
- Conduct feasibility studies, business analysis, valuations and market research for potential real estate and business projects
- Participate in budgeting, forecasting on return on investments, property management and contract management
- Initiate collaboration and develop strategic partnership with business partners
- Degree holder or above in Real Estate, Surveying, Finance, Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience preferably gained in property developers, real estate funds, real estate private equity or investment bank
- Possession of CFA qualification and/or member of HKIS or RICS
- Practical experience in acquisition, asset and property management
- Knowledgeable in local real estate market and trends
- Strong business acumen, analytical, innovative, well organized, detail-minded, proactive and able to perform multi-tasks
- Overseas exposure is an added advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English
To explore this opportunity further please contact Fay Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com