GX Client Service Analyst, Officer
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types inclusive of Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC.
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R
- Stress Testing
- Provide support & address client inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Supporting Assistant Vice Presidents in developing implementation of specifications that enhance risk product and lead to operational efficiencies
- Plays key role in development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services.
- Reconcile risk analytics vs accounting and independent data. Investigate further where necessary.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business wins.
- Participate in the software development life cycle due to the possession of basic database knowledge.
- Management of small groups.
- Other project-based tasks as assigned.
Degree in Finance/Economics or related field. FRM or CFA qualification an advantage. Strong experience in Financial Risk Services/Investments. Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques. Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills. Highly motivated, multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role. Proven work experience with SQL query and Advanced Excel. Bloomberg, Python and VBA knowledge are valued.