Investment Oversight Analyst - Research Analyst (Multi-Assets)
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of internal and selection and monitoring of external funds across Fixed Income, Equity and Multi-Asset Funds, with a specific emphasis on Multi-Assets. As part of Global Funds Services you will work collaboratively with team colleagues to meet the needs of our internal and external clients. This will include but not be limited to fund selection for our Multi-Manager Range, the Select Range, and internal fund oversight and platform governance.
As a member of the Multi-Manager team your role will involve attending due diligence meetings, conferences and engaging with industry peers both internally and externally.
- Undertaking relevant research and strategic analysis based on an established investment framework.
- Actively participating in work to improve the analysis / research process in collaboration with fund management colleagues
- Identification and monitoring of investment and regulatory risks relating to outsourced investment activities including coordinating input from relevant stakeholders
- Establishing, maintaining and building personal credibility within AI and organizational credibility in the wider financial community.
- Engaging with AI colleagues in business development and client relationship management, especially with the larger prospects / clients.
- We are seeking a candidate who is passionate and inquisitive.
- Evidence of delivering strong fund selection and investment ideas meeting the needs of clients with a demonstrable emphasis on Multi-Asset Funds
- Team player who will constructively challenge peers and build knowledge across the team
- Experience in the asset management industry.
- Strong risk awareness
- An understanding of environmental, social and governance issues as a key component of the research process
- Good communication skills (written and verbal). Comfortable presenting to clients and investment committees.
- Understanding and participating in operational due diligence surrounding the manager appointment process
- Knowledge of best Compliance/Regulatory practice.
- Ability to be resourceful, solve problems and manage time effectively
- Successful track record of building effective working relationships across the broader business to actively influence and achieve results
- Either a relevant degree or able to demonstrate a suitable depth of intellectual rigour.
- IMC or equivalent; or recognized historical knowledge, experience and/or qualification.
- CFA/CAIA or equivalent qualification desirable.
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and value
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.