Client Relationship manager
Client relationship manager Private banker Level 6 chartered RDR level 4 Diploma level 4
A leading International Bank are looking to recruit Client Relationship Manager(s) within their Wealth Management Division
ROLE This role is focused on actively engaging with mass affluent and HNWI's developing strong professional relationships through providing whole of market financial advice and first class client service.
- Developing customer base and establishing long term relationships with an assigned client portfolio
- Managing the total wealth of your clients by matching financial and investment product solutions to their financial needs
- Generating AUM growth and revenue streams that will ensure delivery of the financial plan and achievement of the business objectives through effective client acquisition
- Supporting branch improvement initiatives and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and quality assurance
- University degree
- Ideally Level 6 Chartered although Diploma level 4 will be considered if applicants have other financial service qualifications including CFA which meet RDR level 4 requirements
- Solid experience in high net worth client facing environment at a financial institution
- Advanced knowledge of wealth management products, both investment and insurance
- Paying between £45,000 - £60,000 - depending on experience
- Annual Discretionary Bonus, pension.
- Other Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.