Investment Performance Associate
By joining Eaton Vance, you'll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Compile, report and analyze investment performance and portfolio-related data for Eaton Vance's investment products.
- Process data, establish queries and oversee reports using systems in the department, including Eagle PACE, FundMaster, OBI, Lipper IM, LANA, Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg and MyStateStreet.
- Confirm and verify data and information. This involves thorough and in depth reviews of fund information to ensure data is presented accurately and consistently.
- Participate in department projects (both as lead and in supporting role). Ensure that project-related issues are resolved appropriately. Be accountable for progress occurring and responsible for expectations being met.
- Research data issues. Analyze and interpret them using a range of approaches and be involved in making decisions and recommendations based on analysis.
- Facilitate new and improved functions to improve department processing and reporting.
- Fulfill inquiries for data and information requested by internal and external clients.
- Strong academic record and Bachelor's degree. Progress towards to CFA preferred.
- 1 plus years of related work experience or internship experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and project management expertise. Proven ability to prioritize and balance many tasks within tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Quantitative skills and mathematical expertise. Detailed understanding of financial/investment calculations.
- Precise, thorough and detail oriented. Expertise in reviewing extensive amounts of data and information for accuracy.
- Strong initiative, energetic work habits and dedication to job. Diligent and proactive.
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills. Team player who provides support to co-workers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to present information clearly and succinctly to individuals at all levels within the company and externally to firms throughout the industry.
- Required computer skills: MS Office (strong Excel capabilities required, advanced skills a plus) and experience with databases. Software abilities with any of the following preferred: C/C++, DB Management systems (MySQL), SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, XMLs, SCALA (Java), VBA, SharePoint, MATLAB, Business Intelligence solutions (OBI and Visual Studio BI). Comprehension of Visual Studio.Net is a plus.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110