Senior FP&A Manager, APAC
- Oversee all financial reporting and analysis in APAC region, including preparation of forecasts and reports
- Supervise a small team to complete financial performance analysis repots for regional management, country heads and product line managers
- Lead annual profit planning exercise for APAC (by location and by products) of corporate banking activities and global market products
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial reports, measuring performance variance against plan and historical data
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of processes to measure business unit's performance in achieving strategic goals
- Accounting designation (CPA/CA), CFA preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years of banking experience with Capital Markets (Foreign Exchange, Equity, Fixed Income, Metals) and Corporate Banking coverage.
- Significant FP&A (including business partnering) experience is required
- Excellent stakeholder/people management and presentation skills
- Possess strong analytical skillset, meticulous and pro-active in solving problems
- Strong organizational, managerial, interpersonal and communication abilities
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim (R1217440) at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330